Monday, March 23, 2009

The Secret

It was my best friend's deepest, darkest secret and it would be a hard one to keep. I didn't know what to do weither to tell someone or to just keep it a secret so i decided to keep it a secret and not tell anyone. I remeber exactly what she told me in school during the afternoon. She wrote me a note telling me that she was pregnant and i told her if the father of the baby knew she told me that he did and i asked her if any of her family members knew she told me that they didn't only her godmother..and i also asked her if she was going to tell them later on.She told me that she was but that she was scared on what they were going to say and i told her not to worry because i was going to be here for her during the times she needed me to try and help her out with any situations or problems she had.Thats what friends are for.

2 comments:

  1. Good Story Estefany.
    But its too short try to make it longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story
    Yeah its' too short you should add more details to make it interesting

    ReplyDelete