Thursday, March 19, 2009

Her Mysterious Death

Her death was due to mysterious circumstances and I was assigned to the case. I had just came back from my days off and they told me that I had a new case to solve in this case it was about a girl whose name was caitlyn nixon she happened to be 18 years old, white, green eyes, about 5’4 tall.She was found dead in a river the river happened to be the mississippi river and there was a near by hotel by there I went to go see if caitlyn was checked in that hotel and I found out she was.Later I decided to ask a person at the main desk if Caitlyn’s family was still in the hotel the person at the main desk in the lobby told me that they were and so I told them to give me the room number and so they did. The room number was 315 when I went inside the room I had introduced myself “Hi my name is katy” they had asked me why was I there for apparently they did not know that their daughter was found dead in the river and I told them that she was found there dead they were preety devastaded and I asked them a few questions about the family, and about her personal life. I did not know yet weither this was a suicide or a homicide.
I asked her mother weither Caitlyn had a boyfriend or any problems at school she told me that she did have a boyfriend but they broke up not to long a go they broke up because she was cheating on him and he found out by one of her friends and she didn’t have problems at school she was one of the girls that loved to study and hang out with her friends. By what she said I already suspected many things. Yet I still did not know if it was a suicide or a homicide. So after this I went to the crime scene and I decided to take Caitlyn to a laboratory for an autopsy to be made. She had a forensic autopsy in that autopsy they try and find out the cause of the death. In the autopsy answers I found out that she had been raped, and after that someone strunggled her. I was shocked, but after knowing this I went back to the hotel and I went back to the family’s room knocked and no one answered the door I saw a housekeeper and asked her that what happened to the family that was here not to long ago she told me that they had left that morning.This seemed preety suspicious. I decided to call my partner Jacky I told her to try and figure out were the NIXON’S family lived.
Later jacky called me back and she told me that they lived in beverly hills..So then I thought to myself why would they be near the mississippi river and not in beverly hills these seemed suspicicous and so I decided to go to beverly hills..i went to their home and i saw the whole family again but this time I saw them with their daughters boyfriend the guy was at her house and I said hello to all of them but then I asked them that why had they left they told me that they had some business to be made and I asked them what kind of business..they all got nervous and did not answer..UNTIL SOMEONE STOOD UP AND SAID OKAY I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE...you can’t stand what anymore I asked and he said all these questions…HE SAID I DID IT I KILLED HER it was caitlyn’s BOYFRIEND..!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you also had a good story. you add a lot of details and that what made your story goo.
    good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. your story is good i liked it but next time
    make it more suspesious.give hinds where you cam trought us off. but good job.

    ReplyDelete