Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


Today is March 18 of the year 1985...I remember this day as if it was the day my brother was born..it was my sister's birthday and we decided to make a party for her..we did not have enough money but although we still decided to make the party for her. Days before the party everyone in the family was working more in order to have money I was working around the house cleaning and washing the dishes, my mama was cooking, my brother was working outside planting crops, & my sister was doing her hair and cleaning her room. We called grandma to come over for the party and she did come but she brought her knitting tools and so she didn't do anything but knitt...
My mother cooked roasted chicken and for dessert it was apple pie, it was a great meal i then asked my sister what was her birthday wish she told me that it was for our father to be alive enjoying this wonderful moment (my sister's birthday)with all of us and for him to be here with us seeing everyday of our lives as we get older & i told her not to worry because weither or not he is here with us he is always going to be in our hearts...

4 comments:

  1. Good Story
    But make it longer too short!
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok....but it needs to be a bit longer and needs more details

    ReplyDelete
  3. your story is nice nad sweet
    but make a bit longer i know there's a writer in you let her fine!!!

    ReplyDelete