Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pet Peeves

1.)I hate it when i can't go somewhere i want to go.
2.)I hate it when people go into my room to get something without my permission
3.)I hate it when i have to do homework.
4.)I hate it when no one listens to me.
5.)I hate when i can't stay afterschool because i have to pick up my 2nd grade brother.
6.)I hate it when i have to clean the house.
7.)I hate people that try to be funny when they really aren't.
8.)I hate when people try to be someone they are not.
9.)I hate when people lie a lot.
10.)I hate it when guys are shy to come up to me and talk to me.
11.)I hate it when my parents yell at me.
12.)I hate to have to do something I don't want to do.
13.)I hate when i can't go outside.
14.)I hate having to wake up early in the morning.
15.)I hate to go grocery shopping.
16.)I hate when my mom makes seafood and red meats.
17.)I hate it when my brother needs help in his homework and im the one that needs to help him.
18.)I hate it when people say or spell my name wrong.
19.)I hate it when people don't even try to do something and they always want for others to do it for them.
20.)I hate it when i have to go somewhere where i don't want to go.
21.)I hate it when people talk bad about me.
22.)I hate it when people criticize mexicans.
23.)I hate it when people think that they are better than all of us.
24.)I hate it when people get the last piece of something and there is no more for me.
25.)I hate it when people get mad at me for no reason.
26.) I hate it when people create rumors and because of that it causes problems with other people.

1 comment: