Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life-Changing Event

One of my life changing events was when my brothers were born. Well it all starts when i was 7yrs old and thats when my now 7 yr old brother was born 7yrs later my other brother was born which means right now the baby is 7 months old. My life changed when my brothers were born because i was an only child and well i got everything i wanted but now with both of my brothers i feel left out,and invisible because my parents treat them different than how they treat me they get everything they want and i don't i just feel invisible around everyone in my family.Sometimes i get in trouble for everything and before when i was an only child i liked having everything i wanted but the problem was that i felt lonely and so thats why my parents decided to give me a little brother.


I am happy with my brothers right now but sometimes they get annoying.First of all the 7 year old Michael gets annoying because he is always going into my room and grabbing my things without permission, and well thats annoying and if i don't let him borrow them im the one that gets in trouble, and my other brother Anthony the 7 month old baby he gets annoying sometimes because all he does sometimes is cry but the thing i like about my baby(brother) is that he is always smiling, and most of the time even when he is sick he smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment