Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Her Smile

When I looked at her Smile,I knew she was up to something.....
I asked myself i wonder what she is up to...so i went up to her...and said HI she replied hey. how have you been?...i told her i've been good...i asked her how about with you?.she said oh i think okay.i asked why "i think okay" she told me because....i think "IM PREGNANT".I asked her who was the father but she did not want to tell me.After that i just stood there..i was shocked about the idea that she was going to be a mother soon..but i asked her "how did she feel about the idea that she was not going to be able to go to school until she had the baby(probably), how she was not going to be able to be with her friends anymore as much is she was with them before, she looked worried,scared,but she was just quiet.I decided to give her some advice and try to make her feel better. I asked what are you going to do know and the only thing she responded was " I don't know". She was afraid about what her parents might think of her and about what they would to to her.I told her that if she had already taken the test to see if she was pregnant she told me she hadn't, but she did tell me that her stomach hurted, and that she felt dizzy. I told her to take the pregnancy test, and so she did the next day she came running to me...i told her "hey what happened",She told me GUESS WHAT i told her what? she said happily "IM NOT PREGNANT" and i was happy to know she wasen't..so i just smiled backk....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment