Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Hansel and Gretel"

Tell this story through any of the characters' eyes (mother, father,hansel,gretel,old woman)

************************
As i heard my step-mother talking to my father about how they should
take my brother gretel and i to the forest and just give us a loaf of bread and just leave us there and not come back for us, that just made me really scared i
started thinking about how i was going to die there of hunger with my brother.
After my father and step-mother went to sleep my brother and i went outside to get white
pebbles for us to put on the floor while we are walking towards the forest with my father
& step-mother. When i heard them talking i heard that my father did not want to leave us in the forest by ourselves and she tried to change what she was saying but he couldn't as
always she never listens to him. As she came and woke us up in the morning she
gave us a loaf of bread and told us to eat it for dinner later on.
When we where all walking i was walking slower and putting the white pebbles on the floor
at the same time for us to return to my father's home later on.
When we got to the forest my father lit a fire with lots of wood for us to just rest there and sleep there he had told us that he was going to go and cut some more wood,
when he really was just going to leave us there.Later in the night we followed the
pebbles and returned home by the morning.We knocked on the door and my step-mother
opened the door, she looked shocked to see us she was not expecting
for us to return home. It was late again and we supposibly went to sleep when
we really didn't, once again my brother and i were hearing what that woman was telling
my father, She told him that for us to not come back again she will take us deeper into the forest, when i tried to go out and get more pebbles i noticed
that she had locked the door, so there was no way for us to get any pebbles.
The next day she woke us up again in the morning, she gave us some more bread but this
time it was less than last time.Once again they both (my father & step-mother)
left us alone in the woods telling us the same thing.This time
there was no way for my brother and i to go back home.We then saw a white
bird it was singing,after the beautiful song was over the bird left
we followed it and it took us to a home that had the ceiling made of bread,and the windows made of sugar. My brother and i started eating thats when a woman opened the
door she offered us food and two wonderful beds. The time passed she gave us some
food to eat,and we then went to sleep.The next morning i noticed that my brother was not there. The woman had told me that my brother was locked in a little stable and that
i shall cook food that will get him fat for her to later eat my brother.Thats when i noticed
that the woman was really an evil witch. After that the witch told me to help her
see if the oven is heated well enough.But she tried to get me into it.
I told her i didn't know how to get in instead she got in & i closed the oven and she burned
to death. After that i went to go get my brother from the small stable.Later we tried
to get home but first we had to cross a river and we had to go on top of a white duck to
cross the river.After walking a little we started seeing my father's home.
I was glad we were back at home, my brother gretel was very excited we knocked
on the door...and my father opened it,he told us that our step-mother was dead.
& we lived happily ever after

No comments:

Post a Comment