Friday, April 24, 2009

"Dr.Heidegger's Experiment"

As I was talking to my friends i asked them if they believed that a rose that was about 50 years old could ever blossom again and they all say non sense. I showed them the rose and dropped it in the water.All of a sudden what i see was that it blossomed and started to change again. I then asked some of my friends if they wanted to help me with an experiment where all of them would have the chance to be young again and be able to change some of the mistakes that they all made. They all agreed with me and say yes, but i told them that i wasen't going to be a part of it though. When they drank the water they did get younger and i noticed that everytime they looked in the mirror they saw themselves as young,but when i saw them in the mirror they where old as they normally are.After a little while i noticed that they began getting old again and that the water that made them young would only last a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment